Sunday, January 18, 2009

Client Meeting

Design and layout I think that my design is a bit similar although i modified it because before, i didn't know what exact designs we need so i can say that i stuck to the main design, i only changed the details.

topic and research
well i have done a lot of research because my topic which is wild fire has a minimum information so i kind of wasted almost three lessons searching, i also worked on my i web and so far I am in my third or fourth page.

color, font, multimedia
till this momment, i have the font which is red for the fire color and the font which is used is Arial but what im really want to use is a font which matches with fire. The multimedia that i used is a little because i cant embed videos, some technical problems occurred.

Does it have five pages?
 yes, it actually have seven pages

features of iweb. -what is working iweb have a lot of features but, right now im only using font, color and some of multimedia and so far they all are working. -what is not working the HTML snippet and the navigation bottoms.

embedding
well right now i did not use embedding or widget because my iweb is having technical problems.

A widget is a small program run by the Mac OS X Dashboard or the Yahoo! Widget Engine. Dashboard is only available on Macintosh computers, while the Yahoo! Widget Engine is available for both Windows and Macintosh platforms. Dashboard and Yahoo! widgets are not compatible with each other, so similar widgets must be created separately for each widget engine.

emergency plan
yes i have an emergency plan and its completed and yes i have a reference page.


here is a screen shot of my delicious and google documents

delicious

















my Google account




















my iweb

1 comment:

Numair said...

Wow Ahmed, you have written a lot. I think you have covered everything. It is eye catching but I think you can change the color of the font =P